23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after having 7 years experience in Industry and working in a academic institute?

I have 7 years experience in industry and working in academic institute since 4 years am i eligible for Phd.? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? What are the process which we need to follow for this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  2. Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  4. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  5. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  6. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  7. Management course of PGDM after having 5 years of experience in Valve industry and have done Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  9. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  10. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  11. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after having 30 years of experience in apparel industry?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D at the age of 49 years? Will it help for my future?
  16. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  17. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  18. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
27th July 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after having 7 years experience in Industry and working in a academic institute?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission provided you have post graduation degree in given subject. Having 7 years of experience in given industry will make you eligible for direct interview stage for admission.

You will be exempted from entrance exam stage. Hence, just keep track of admission notification and apply for admission on prescribed format.
28th July 2016, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after having 7 years experience in Industry and working in a academic institute?

Yes, you are eligible to do Ph.D course if you have completed your Masters degree course from a recognised University.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
28th July 2016, 03:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for admission in PhD course after having 7 years of experience and most probably in many Institutes you will not even have to appear for entrance test and can get admission directly by clearing the interview.

However, in any Institute direct admission is not allowed, you will then have to appear for the examination and after clearing the examination and Interview session, you will be eligible to get a seat in the prospective University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?