22nd December 2016, 11:41 PM
gurjeettajinder

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management through IGNOU?

Please give me details about Ph.D. in management through IGNOU for the upcoming session 2017-18. I have done M. Com in Education Management and MBA in Finance. I want to pursue Ph.D. in management. I am working as finance consultant. Please give me details soon.

Thanks

23rd December 2016, 05:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management through IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurjeettajinder View Post
Please give me details about Ph.D. in management through IGNOU for the upcoming session 2017-18. I have done M. Com in Education Management and MBA in Finance. I want to pursue Ph.D. in management. I am working as finance consultant. Please give me details soon.

Thanks
The candidates with M.Phil Degree / a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD in Management in IGNOU. The admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination conducted by the IGNOU on the pattern of UGC/CSIR. Candidates holding M.Phil degree or cleared UGC – NET or GATE of IIT or those having at least five years of related Teaching/Practical/Industry/Professional experience in the respective disciplines may be exempted from appearing the Entrance Examination. Those cleared the entrance examination to have to appear for the interview for the admission. The admission will be done twice in January Cycle and July Cycle in IGNOU. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
23rd December 2016, 05:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for PhD in Management:-

Minimum Duration : 3 years

Maximum Duration : 6 years

Course Fees : Rs 21,000

Minimum Age: No bar

Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:-

A master degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a University of a recognised Institution higher learning.
23rd December 2016, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do Ph.D in Management field, you must have to gain a Masters degree in relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Management in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?