23rd September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Nutrition at Indian Institute of Nutrition for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hi Friends,
I have passed my M.Sc in Nutrition from Calcutta University with 78% marks. I would like to do PhD in Nutrition from Indian Institute of Nutrition. If you let me know what procedure I have to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  7. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  8. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  9. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  10. Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
  11. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  12. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?