5th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Vishwakarma University for PhD program in Commerce? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  2. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  4. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  5. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  6. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  7. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  9. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
  18. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
29th June 2022, 12:03 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks can study PhD Commerce.

UGC NET and UGC CSIR NET is the entrance exam.
30th June 2022, 09:30 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Commerce at Vishwakarma University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and NET.
2nd July 2022, 11:58 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can study PhD Commerce.

Duration of PhD Commerce is 3 years.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam.
2nd July 2022, 02:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum aggregate 55%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam to study PhD Commerce is VUPET.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?