15th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at Delhi College of Engineering after ME in ECE (Digital Systems)?

I am ME in ECE (Digital Systems) holder and planing to do research in Digital system from Delhi College of Engineering. Send me procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ME(Digital Systems Engineering) after completing BE(ECE) course?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. List of universities to do PhD in Digital Electronics or Microprocessor? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?
  6. Entrance exam available to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  11. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. PhD topics for MS ECE candidate? How to do PhD from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University?
4th September 2017, 02:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at Delhi College of Engineering after ME in ECE (Digital Systems)?

It is very glad to know that you are going to purse Ph.D after ME in ECE (Digital Systems).
Now, to go for Ph.D course in ECE, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination or GATE examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET and GATE examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the entrance examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Digital Systems from Delhi College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?