16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

PhD topics for MS ECE candidate? How to do PhD from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi?

I am girl candidate and studying in MS ECE. After completion of it want to pursue PhD. Please suggest me some topics for PhD after MS ECE? How can I do PhD from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?
  3. Universities in Delhi providing PhD for Master in Education holder? Which are the topics and way for it?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  8. Does Delhi University offers PhD(Mathematics) course?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  10. How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Delhi Technological University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  13. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
  14. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  17. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?
  18. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
13th April 2022, 12:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD topics for MS ECE candidate? How to do PhD from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi?

Latest thesis and research topics for PhD students
Bluetooth
Fibre Optic Communication
Embedded Systems
VLSI
ZigBee Technology etc

The admission usually start in the month of may every year.
Once the portal is active , register yourself.
During application process , you would vr asked to submit a proposal for PhD , so be ready with that.
Admission is granted in the basis of entrance exam along with group discussion and aptitude test.
discussion.
Those who have completed their masters with required percentage are eligible for PhD programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?