15th August 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra? Will I have to pass Pre University exam?

I have done M.Com Economics and now want to do PhD from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. Send me procedure to get admission in this university? Will I have to pass Pre University exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  4. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  7. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in Kurukshetra University?
  9. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Topics to do PhD in History from Kurukshetra University? When to apply for admission?
  11. Documents required to get admission in Kurukshetra University to study PhD in Philosophy?
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do PhD in Hindi in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  16. Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?
  17. Does Kurukshetra University offers M.Ed via distance mode of education?
  18. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
4th September 2017, 03:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra? Will I have to pass Pre University exam?

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under Ph.D course in Commerce at Kurukshetra University, must have completed their Masters degree (M.Com) in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have scored the above mentioned percentage of marks are then eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to do Ph.D course in Commerce from Kurukshetra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?