14th August 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Seats reserved for other state candidate in University of Madras for Ph.D in Fine Art?

Hello sir, I have completed BFA and studying in final year of MFA. I want to do Ph.D from University of Madras. I am resident of Andhra Pradesh. So, please tell me how many seats are reserved in University of Madras for other state candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  2. Does University of Pune offer PhD in Fine Arts for MFA postgraduate?
  3. Details of government as well as private Ph.D universities? Whether both has equal value? How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art?
  4. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  5. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  7. Detailed procedure and date to apply for PhD in Education course? How many seats are reserved for OBC or BCM candidates?
  8. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  10. How much percentage of seats are reserved for Uttarkhand Students in Pant Nagar University? I have scored 100 and state rank of 1172
  11. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who is working as a Senior Conservator in Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts after completing Post Graduation?
  12. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  14. List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline?
  15. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  16. How to do Ph.D in fine arts after doing M.A in fine arts from CCS University Meerut
  17. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  18. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?