11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Central University of Rajasthan to M.Phil(Economics) student?

Hello Sir, I want to do my Phd in Central University of Rajasthan. Kindly tell me what is the procedure. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam. So tell me the procedure to apply. I am studying in M.Phil in Economics. So also tell me the eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University to MPhil(English) student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by National Centre For Biological Sciences to M.Phil(Botany) student?
  3. When the admission of PhD(Ecology) will be started in Rajasthan University? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  7. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU? -- [New]
  9. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  11. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  14. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to join PhD in Electronics at Andhra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of Central Institute of Psychiatry PhD(Clinical Psychology) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Central University of Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
24th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Central University of Rajasthan to M.Phil(Economics) student?

To do Ph.D course in Economics from Central University of Rajasthan, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree or M.Phil in Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the UGC-NET examination which is conducted by CSBE.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Economics from Central University of Rajasthan.
Note: Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?