7th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.A?

My question is that I did my graduation in Bio and PG in edu, and I want to do PhD. But I don't know I can do it or not if yes than how it can be. What I have to do. Is there any exam processor which subject I have to prepare for the exam.

Related Questions:
8th July 2016, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My question is that I did my graduation in Bio and PG in edu, and I want to do PhD. But I don't know I can do it or not if yes than how it can be. What I have to do. Is there any exam processor which subject I have to prepare for the exam.
You did post graduation degree in Education, So you are eligible for Ph.D course. But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

You can apply for UGC NET exam. If you qualify in UGC NET exam, then you will get admission in Ph.D course.
9th July 2016, 11:06 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.A?

Eligibility for Ph.D admission in India

You must have done post graduation from any of the recognised Indian institutions with atleast 55% aggregate marks.

There is no age limit criteria.

You can apply for UGC NET examination to apply for this course. UGC NET stands for university grants commission national eligibility test. It is conducted twice in a year.

Through this examination, you can apply for Junior research fellowship programme also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?