3rd January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to opt for CSIR NET after mechanical engineering?

Even in CSIR NET, they have only 5 options given Physics, chemistry, maths, earth and life science. I am a mechanical engineer. What to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a candidate who has completed MS(Mechanical Engineering) from USA?
  2. Syllabus of CSIR NET for Mechanical engineering along with cut off marks for SC candidate? How can I prepare for CSIR NET myself?
  3. When the notification of CSIR-UGC-NET will be released for Mechanical Engineering? Do I have to apply through notification of Science?
  4. For which subject I should apply in CSIR NET JRF after MCA?
  5. Which subject should I opt after M.Pharmacy for CSIR NET and SET?
  6. What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?
  7. How to get JRF(NET)CSIR Certificate held in December?
  8. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  9. Which subject to choose in NET 2017, if done ME degree?
  10. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Whether an M.Sc(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science?
  12. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which subject I should apply in CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Bioinformatics?
  15. Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE exam for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?
  16. How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?
  17. Which subject I should opt for between Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry in CSIR exam?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a candidate who has completed MS(Civil Engineering) from Germany? -- [New]
6th January 2018, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to opt for CSIR NET after mechanical engineering?

In CSIR NET, there is option for engineering sciences subject and you have to opt for it based on your engineering degree. You can't apply for earth sciences, life sciences like subject, but surely can apply for chemical sciences, if you are a chemical engineer and for mathematical sciences as well as physical sciences.

Just make sure you have got at least 60% marks in your engineering degree. If you have masters degree, then you need to have at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?