27th February 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for doing Human resource Ph.D in Pune University?

Syllabus for doing Human resource Ph.D in Pune University? Is it available some where I can get it? If not can you please attach me the information on this post soon as possible? I need to apply for the course and get clear the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  2. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  3. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  4. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  9. Next step for PhD after JRF in Human Resource? Difference between JRF and PhD?
  10. Syllabus of mini ratna PSU management trainee human resource? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  13. Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  16. What is the Mathematics syllabus of Pune University PhD Entrance Exam?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  18. Syllabus for ONGC Exam having opted for Human Resource Management specialization?
1st March 2016, 03:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for doing Human resource Ph.D in Pune University?

PhD is a research oriented course where a candidate has to do some research work which is new.
So there is no particular syllabus as fas ar PhD is concerned.
So do not worry about the syllabus and your degree depends on the quality of research work that you have done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?