31st October 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of NET exam for B.Tech Water Resources Engineering student?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech Water Resources Engineering course and want to appear in NET exam. Please send me syllabus and pattern of NET exam for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Hydrology & Water Resources Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Engineering Papers
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. How can I get water resources system syllabus and latest question papers?
  4. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main - Agricultural Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.E in Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Water Resources Engineering (CE 503) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?
  7. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student? -- [New]
  8. How should I clear IES after doing B.Tech from UIET MDU
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?
  10. Exam pattern and syllabus for IAS entrance exam? I am a 4th year engineering student in ECE
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?
  12. After VHS agriculture what are the next options?
  13. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Syllabus and pattern to prepare for CSIR NET exam in BA Sociology?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of NET for MSc Microbiology Students?
  17. NET syllabus and pattern of exam for M.Sc DFSM qualified candidate?
  18. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?