30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

In which university to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university?

I did M.Sc Psychology from open university and obtained 59%. Which all university can help me get M.Phil and Ph.D degree. What to do for admission? I am A central government employee. Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which university to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  4. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  5. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)?
  6. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  7. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  10. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  11. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  12. Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D. in government institutions after distant M.Sc. (Psychology) from Annamalai University?
  14. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  15. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  17. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  18. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
30th January 2017, 02:39 PM
positive boy

Default Re: In which university to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university?

Here I am giving you names of some good universities to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university:-

1.Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Ramgarhi Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
PH: 0121 276 3539

2.Bharathiar University
Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046 ‎
0422 242 2222

3.Anna University,
Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai.
Ph No: 044 - 22351723.

4.University of Rajasthan
Jln Marg Jaipur, RJ 302005
0141 271 1070.
31st January 2017, 05:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did M.Sc Psychology from open university and obtained 59%. Which all university can help me get M.Phil and Ph.D degree. What to do for admission? I am A central government employee. Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? Thank you!
List of the University for part time Ph.D/M.Phil course:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?