30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Napur University?

I have done MBA in finance and want to know process of phd registration process in napur university? Can someone please explain me the complete procedure which is followed? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this as soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  9. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  13. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?
  15. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  16. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  17. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
29th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Napur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA in finance and want to know process of phd registration process in napur university? Can someone please explain me the complete procedure which is followed? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this as soon as possible!
The applicant need to apply for the Nagpur university entrance exam for the admission. The eligibility to do PhD in Nagpur University is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test (PET). If you clear the PET then you have to submit the application form for registration for PhD within a period of 36 months from the date of result of his PhD Entrance (PET). Please, find the attachment below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Direction No. 1 of 2016.pdf(13.16 MB, 27 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?