27th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What job options are available after completion of PhD in Microbiology?

What job options available after completion of PhD in Microbiology? I have completed the PhD course and right now looking for various job opportunities which I can apply for. Can you please guide me with the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  2. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  3. What are different options after M.Sc or Ph.D in microbiology?
  4. Scope of PhD in Microbiology? Career options available?
  5. What other career options I have if I drop Ph.D?
  6. List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?
  7. Different career options after M.Sc or Ph.D in Microbiology and eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc?
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  11. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  13. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  15. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  17. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  18. What to do after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
28th April 2017, 08:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job options are available after completion of PhD in Microbiology?

Job Opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology:

You may find employment opportunities in several research areas and government sectors. You will be finding job opportunities in Scientific and Medical Research in topics like Viruses, Parasites, protozoa, Bacteria and Fungi...etc.,

Other than this, you can also find job opportunities in Commercial Research field like Food Processing Industries, Micro biology based industries...etc.,

Other than these, you can also find job opportunities in craft based projects, Disease Control organizations, Agricultural crops based organizations, Food and Administration agencies ..etc.,

Besides these, you can find employment opportunities in Food Processing Industries, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Organizations, Environmental companies and Beverage Industries..etc.,
28th April 2017, 11:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job options are available after completion of PhD in Microbiology?

After completing Phd in microbiology there are lots of career options available for you. In order to help you I have listed some of the job positions for which you can apply:

> Pharmacologist

> Microbiologist

> Technical Brewer

> Physician Associate

> Food Technologist

> Scientific Laboratory Technician

> Research Scientist etc.
28th April 2017, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Jobs you can apply after PhD in microbiology:

Biomedical scientist

Clinical Research associate

Microbiologist

Food Technologist

Pharmacologist

Physician

Associate research scientist

Scientific Laboratory Technician
29th April 2017, 12:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of job opportunities after the completion of Ph.D in Microbiology.
After completing Ph.D in Microbiology, you can work as Research Associate in the microbiology department of various Universities where Microbiology is taught. You can apply for the post of Assistant or Associate Professor in different colleges or Universities which offers Microbiology courses. You can join as Senior Research Fellows at various institutions. Another suitable option available is to join Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology as Research Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?