26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Researcher can I become through PhD(Pharmacy) course?

Can I know what kind of researcher I can become if I do PhD in Pharmacy? I have a dream to do PhD in Pharmacy. But don't know anything about it. So, I want to know about this.

30th October 2016, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Researcher can I become through PhD(Pharmacy) course?

Pharmacy is related to medicines and drugs which are used to treat various ailments and diseases. You can research in fields related to medicine.

There are many pharmaceutical companies which are researching to get cure for deadly diseases. They also get their newly discovered drugs approved by thorough clinical trials. Hence, you have a vast field to explore in terms of research in pharmacy field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?