27th August 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?

What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream? Is there any basic requirement? Can someone please provide me the answer for the given same.? Am just waiting that someone will come.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  7. What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for IPCC entrance exam after graduation in B.Com by 50%
  9. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  10. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  11. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  12. How much marks are required in 12th to join Viscom in Loyola?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  15. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  16. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  17. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  18. How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?
27th August 2015, 04:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream? Is there any basic requirement? Can someone please provide me the answer for the given same.? Am just waiting that someone will come.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

List of the best institute to do Ph.D degree in Commerce:-

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Address: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shaheed Sudhir Subharwal Marg, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Phone: 011 2410 9821

Loyola College
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2817 8490

Lady Brabourne College
Address: P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hans Raj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7458

Alphonsa College, Pala
Address: Arunapuram P.O, Pala, Kerala 686574
Phone:04822 212 447
28th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants who have completed Master Degree in respective subject from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this PhD in Commerce. They should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Candidates belonging to reserved categories can avail relaxation of 5% marks as per the norms of the University.
29th August 2015, 03:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Those candidates who want to apply for Ph.D you needs to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

1. Post Graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

2. Candidates will have to appear in UGC NET exam.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?