18th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?

what percentage take in examination in phd?
for Master of commerce
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  4. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  5. What is the minimum requirement of Ph.D in English? How many days will it take to complete Ph.D?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  8. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  9. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  10. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  11. What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?
  12. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  13. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  14. Where to get TET model question papers?
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%? -- [New]
  17. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Com to be eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?
1st May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?

I hv obtained 54% in M.Com n am i eligible for phd entrance exam 2012.
Plz rply soon
14th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?

what are the required percentage in pg for phd?
19th April 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

procedures and marks required for phd after m.com?
27th May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage I should get for PG( biology)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?