24th January 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D from the same university after doing M.Tech?

I have done my B.Tech & M.Tech from JNTU, Hyderabad. If I want to do my Ph.D from same university then what will be the procedure please do reply I am waiting for your favourable reply on this to take the next steps needed. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  4. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  6. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  14. How much GATE Scholarship is provided through MHRD?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  17. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil
  18. Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
26th January 2017, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D from the same university after doing M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Tech & M.Tech from JNTU, Hyderabad. If I want to do my Ph.D from same university then what will be the procedure please do reply I am waiting for your favourable reply on this to take the next steps needed. Thank you!

The procedure for admission to do PhD will be same for all the candidates. As you have mentioned you have studied the M.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad, the admission procedure for the PhD in JNTU, Hyderabad will be given. Candidates seeking the admission must have a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the PhD program at JNTU. The candidates will be selected based on Entrance Examination and Interview. Interview will be conducted for the candidates qualified in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNTUH, Hyderabad. The candidates who qualify the NET / SLET need not write the entrance test however they should get through in the interview process. The JNTU, Hyderabad website link is Click Here
26th January 2017, 05:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D from the same university after doing M.Tech?

In order to do Ph.D after the completion of your Masters degree course, you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examinations like GATE, UGC NET examinations.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks. You can also appear in the GATE examination with the above qualification.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in JNTU, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?