24th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech Ph.D integrated course after clearing GATE exam?

I have done M.Sc in biotechnology and cleared GATE exam. Can I get admission in M.Tech Ph.D integrated course? Where should I apply can u help me out? It will be helpful if you answer me soon on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply to do PhD or Integrated PhD having 96 percentile and 376 AIR in GATE?
  2. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  3. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  4. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
  5. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  8. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech or Ph.D after qualifying GATE exam? -- [New]
  11. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  12. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  13. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What is the last date to apply for Ph.D application after clearing GATE exam?
  16. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
26th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech Ph.D integrated course after clearing GATE exam?

Since you have completed your Masters degree course in Biotechnology and cleared your GATE examination, you are directly eligible to opt for Ph.D course. So, according to my opinion, you must opt for the Ph.D course after the completion of your M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?