1st February 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the process I need to follow to do Ph.D in part time while doing MCA 5th semester?

Present i am in my mca 5th semester i want to do phd in part time as i am working a software engineer. pls tell me what is the process can i do? What is the criteria and the steps which I need to satisfy next to get the admission for doing Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  2. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  3. Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate
  4. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  5. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD if completed MCA from IGNOU?
  6. Sathyabama University - B.E in CSE-5th Semester VLSI System Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  8. Is it mandatory to complete MCA course to do Ph.D?
  9. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  13. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  14. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  15. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  16. What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D as part time after completing my MCA in IGNOU open university?
8th February 2016, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process I need to follow to do Ph.D in part time while doing MCA 5th semester?

First you need to complete MCA with 55% marks and then apply on a prescribed format when admissions are announced by the concerned university. Admission will be based on the merit according to performance in written exam and interview.

Candidates who have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE will be exempted from entrance exam and also will be preferred for admission. Hence, try to be prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?