4th September 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Ph.D. in Forensic Science in terms of government jobs?

What is the scope of Ph.D. in Forensic Science in terms of government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  3. Scope of government jobs after passing B.A.LLB and diploma in legal and forensic science?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  5. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  6. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  8. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  9. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  10. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  11. Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. Can i study Forensics Pharmacy after B.Pharma?
  14. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  16. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  17. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
7th September 2015, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Ph.D. in Forensic Science in terms of government jobs?

Most of the government jobs are graduation based and very few of them ask for PH.D qualification until it is a research job. Therefore, you have chance of research job only after completion of PH.D programme.

You can also take up government lecturer job based on your qualification in forensic science. There are many government universities which offer forensic science and they need lecturers for sure.
10th September 2015, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Ph.D. in Forensic Science in terms of government jobs?

Research jobs is the best suited job available for you after successful completion of your Ph.D course, however, if not than you can even apply for Lecturer job in various government organizations, but for that you need to probably have a a NET score card.

If you do wish, you can also apply for jobs in various government sectors on the basis of your qualification till now, otherwise you can also join as a lecturer in government and private colleges which however can avail you a great career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?