23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Marathi in Pune University?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me what is the admission process of doing PhD in Marathi in Pune University? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  2. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  4. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  5. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?
  7. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
16th March 2016, 12:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Marathi in Pune University?

You will need to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD in Marathi in Pune University.
To be eligible for the course of PhD you will need more than 55% marks in your Master Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Once you have done all this you will also have to clear the Personal Interview.
These are the hurdles you need to clear and once you clear them you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?