9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released?

I want to know that when CUSAT will release the admission notification for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) program? And this university is conduct entrance exam for PhD admission? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I enter the B.Tech program in Cochin University?
  2. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  3. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  7. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  8. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course? -- [New]
  9. When the Drug Inspector written test is conducted in a year?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO and IT Officer recruitment exams being a GNIIT and B.Sc(IT) graduate of NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  14. What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?
  15. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?
  17. What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will be the notification going to be released for CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2016, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released?

CUSAT conducts entrance exam for central universities across India. Most of the central universities offer Ph.D in Instrumentation Technology. Hence, you can surely get admission.

Just make sure that you perform well in the entrance exam. Most of the central universities offer Ph.D in given stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?