17th December 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of ICAR PhD entrance exam will be released?

Hi,
I want to know about entrance exam for getting into PhD in ICAR? I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology. When will be the notification get displayed?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  2. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
  3. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  5. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  6. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  7. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  9. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  11. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  12. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  13. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  15. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR?
  16. When the application form of ICAR-NET will be released?
  17. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. Notification for ICAR PhD for Agriculture extension?
18th August 2017, 01:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of ICAR PhD entrance exam will be released?

ICAR PhD Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates:

Important Dates of ICAR PhD Entrance Exam 2017 are, as follows. ICAR PhD Notification has been issued in the month of April, 2017.

>> Starting date to apply online - On 20th April, 2017

>> Closing date to apply online - On May 2017

>> Issue of ICAR Admit Cards - In the last week of May 2017

>> Date of conduct of Entrance Exam - On 11th June 2017

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?