27th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of UP SLET will be released? Eligibility to apply for Life Science student?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know in which month
UP SLET notification can be declare?
What is the eligibility criteria for Life Science student?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  2. When SLET notification is declared? Eligibility for Life Sciences students?
  3. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?
  5. How to get admission for Ph.D after completing M.Com?
  6. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  7. When the notification of SLET will be released in North-Eastern India? Examination date of upcoming SLET?
  8. When the application form of SLET(Political Science) will be released in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  9. Syllabus of Life Science in SLET exam? Date of SLET exam in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Is it possible to do masters in Biotechnology after B.Sc. in Zoology? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  13. Syllabus of Life Science for SLET exam? When will be SLET conducted in Uttarakhand?
  14. Is SLET conducted in Punjab? Syllabus of SLET(Life Science)?
  15. Syllabus for SLET in Chemical Science and Life Science?
  16. Can I apply for SLET exam after doing M.Phil degree? What is the syllabus and date of SLET exam in Tamilnadu
  17. Detail of notification of SLET exam for computer science?
  18. When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Eligibility to apply and benefits of BITSAT for 12th PCM student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?