4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

When is the Ph.D entrance exam going to be conducted for Pharmacy stream?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I wanted to know the date of PhD exam in pharmacy stream so that i can prepare for the exam and also i can do the relevant work simultaneously. Can someone with good experience on the same suggest me the details? Awaiting for the response.

Regards,
vikram

8th September 2016, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the Ph.D entrance exam going to be conducted for Pharmacy stream?

If you have qualified exams like GPAT/NET/GATE/NIPER, then you would be exempted from Ph.D entrance exam. All you need to do is apply for admission and appear for interview.

If not, then you need to appear for entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Notification usually comes between April and September month in most of the cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?