23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Microbiology offered by IISC is a regular course?

Hello,
I just want to confirm that Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Microbiology is a regular course in IISC? Kindly confirm me about this as I haven't got a satisfied answer yet.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  2. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  3. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  4. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  5. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  9. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  10. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  11. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  13. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  18. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
16th March 2016, 12:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Microbiology offered by IISC is a regular course?

Yes Integrated PhD course for Microbiology is a regular course that is provided by IISC.
It is a course approved by both UGC and AICTE so there is no need for you to be worried as it is a regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?