3rd December 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a better job after completion of Ph.D in English Literature?

I want to do Ph.D after completing MA in English literature can I get better job after completing Ph.D? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  7. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  9. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  13. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
5th December 2016, 02:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a better job after completion of Ph.D in English Literature?

Yes, definitely you can get better jobs after completing Ph.D in English Literature. There are lots of openings in various sectors for different positions. With this qualification you can get jobs for the post of a :

> Content Editor.

> Associate Professor.

> Genetic Analyst.

> Professor.

> Dean Admin.

> Sr. English Teacher.

> Research Editor.

> Copy Editor.

> Assistant Professor etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?