View Poll Results: Coaching necessary these days?

Yes. Coaching is necessary to crack exams. 133 44.19%
No. With proper self study any exam can be cracked. 168 55.81%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

4th July 2013, 01:58 PM

Smile Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

According to me yes definitely requires coaching class to crack the the exams.
Without coaching we don't have direction to move.

With the help of coaching classes we get new techniques to learn regarding answer the question in short span of time.

To crack exam only answer right one not sufficient but also speed is needed to cover all topic question in short span of time and with correctness other wise we loses marks against minus marking system.

So coaching classes develop our logical skills and speed also.
5th July 2013, 11:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

Yes,coaching is necessary to crack exams.Without proper coaching we will not able to understand about the topics by selfstudy.That's why everyone goes to schools and colleges to take the proper coaching.
8th July 2013, 11:22 PM
sukumar225143

Yes absolutely necessary because although we know all things acrack the bout study we dont rank ,we want perfect plannning shorcuts for solving plans.......
10th July 2013, 11:36 AM
r091372
Member+

Coaching really necessary because if we go for the coaching, then we can came to know about the tricks that are involved in the questions so that we can answer them better.
23rd July 2013, 06:31 PM
Raja.azher

Dear Friends,
In this question every person would be different different perception, but as per my perception coaching is necessary to successfully crack exams, because we get practical exposure there, and can better preparation for exams.
13th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Hai,
I think coaching only not sufficient to crack in the exams.Along with the coaching we need hard work.If you have enough confident,capacity to do hard work and sufficient sources of materials you can crack the exams without any coaching.But coaching also some times important where we know nothing regarding the exam and syllabus.
Some students can grasp every thing easily but some students can't get information easily ,instead they get to know by proper explanation.First type of students won't need coaching to crack in exams,but second type student's with proper motivation and preparation they can achieve their goals.
21st August 2013, 03:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
This is a very controversial topic but still lets see whats your take on this.

Do you think coaching is necessary to successfully crack the exam(any exam)

There is something called self study but some students dont consider it as a wise option so they choose coaching.

So pour out your comments as well as votes
hi

i totally agree with this that any one can reach their destination with proper planning and strictly following it as per the schedule without taking any coaching classes.

-*according to my point of view every one has their own grasping power.some of them take much time to cover the portion where as some will take less time to come out of it.right.

-till now i had not gone through any coaching classes,i cleared the exam with good marks.where as in competitive exam i will try my best to crack the exam,if in case i could not get,i will try again..in most of the time i cleared the exam and results also good..frankly speaking i had not join coaching to get admission into university for MSc ..

i tried it,cover the portion whatever i have in my hand,revise it..just it..i got seat in osmaina university that to free seat..where as my colleague they spend 1 year for the coaching to get the seat in university.then also they got payment seat.few of them had not cleared.

"i will reach my goal,if not immediately but surely"

i will paln for the schedule,i know about my capability well than anyone else.i know which topic i am lacking,which topic i had to concentrate more,how to cover the portion..i will follow the my time table prepared my me..practice the model papers.
30th November 2013, 11:40 AM
maculahealthcare

In my opinion, coaching is necessary from the experts to crack exams for example medical PG entrance exams.
20th December 2013, 04:58 PM
vidyaganapathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
This is a very controversial topic but still lets see whats your take on this.

Do you think coaching is necessary to successfully crack the exam(any exam)

There is something called self study but some students dont consider it as a wise option so they choose coaching.

So pour out your comments as well as votes
Yes coaching is must to crack all competitive exams. though there are many more inst, we have to choose which is best. because many inst are only for money and they call staffs for hour duration to complete syllabus and they have to start next batches.... so we have to choose inst for competitive exams...
am a student of srn education @ tnagar. i studied for 6 months for ibps po and fee is normal for long duration... so i advice to choose best int always.... and now i got selected in ibps po with good marks.. now am preparing for interview for free coaching in srn education....
28th December 2013, 10:04 AM
maculahealthcare

Post Re: Is coaching necessary to successfully crack exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharique7860 View Post
dear friend you can crack exams without diong coaching but coaching may enhace your chances of success.there are some benefits of coaching which are listed below
1.you can comapare yourself with others
2.you can prepare for the exam in a systematic way
3.you can get some usefull tricks for solving complicated problems
4.regular test in coaching improve your ability to give maximum answer in limited time
Coaching is necessary but with various software and applications available online, students can easily register and start accessing the study materials, previous question papers and mock tests.
1st January 2014, 09:10 PM
LaurenSmith

Different trends can be seen to get ahead in this frantic race of competitive examinations. Many students opt to go from cities to smaller towns that are well-known for their coaching institutes, for instance IIT JEE coaching in Kota however some students go from their smaller native towns to metropolitans in order to get access to better coaching institutes.

The rave for IIT JEE coaching is at such a high that these coaching institutes conduct their own screening examinations to filter the students before admitting them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?