22nd October 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?

Sir/ma'am,

Myself Avinash nagpal. I am bsc. statistics (H) student from sri venkateswara college south campus. I only want to ask about the job aspects in RBI after my graduation. I have a keen interest in RBI, I want to be a part of it.

23rd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am,

Myself Avinash nagpal. I am bsc. statistics (H) student from sri venkateswara college south campus. I only want to ask about the job aspects in RBI after my graduation. I have a keen interest in RBI, I want to be a part of it.

Yes, you can apply for RBI Grade 'B' Officer after completing Graduation.

RBI Grade 'B' Officer - General

Educational Qualifications Required: A graduate degree with minimum 60% marks or a masters degree with a minimum 55% marks or A doctoral degree with minimum 50% marks or any professional Degree like MBA.

Age: Between 21 to 30. Age relaxation is there for some eligible categories.

23rd October 2015, 12:20 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment in the RBI after the graduation degree. So you need to complete your graduation and continue your preparation for the examination.

For the recruitment the required eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-30 years relaxation for the higher degree.

The application and the examination for the 2015 examination is closed and so you have to wait for the next year.

23rd October 2015, 12:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am,

RBI now recruits Officers in Grade ‘B’. Candidates’ age should be between 21-30 years for regular graduates, for the candidates possessing M.Phil and PhD qualification the age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.

Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks.

The selection process will be based on online examination and interview.

You can get more details in the link given below https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3082

23rd October 2015, 12:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

It’s a dream of every student to get job in big organization such as RBI. As you have completed your graduation from sri venkateswara college south campus. You want to do job in RBI.

You are eligible for RBI assistant and RBI Grade B officer exam.

Following are the eligibility for the exam: student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Age limit: 18 to 28 years.

Selection Procedure: Online exam followed by interview.

**The RBI assistant exam is conducted every year. The notification regarding the filling of online form comes in the month of July. So you have to regularly visit the RBI website to get the updates regarding this

**The online form for the Grade B officer is ongoing. The last date for filling the online form is 23rd October 2015. Below are the attachment regarding the full advertisement regarding the Grade B officer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBI GRADE B.PDF(161.4 KB, 104 views)

23rd October 2015, 10:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have job opportunities in RBI after completing graduation in statistics.

Here are some of the job prospects in RBI for a graduate in Statistics :

* Research Officer in Department of Statistics and Information Management(DSIM).

* Research Officer in Department of Economic and Policy Research(DEPR).

* Grade B officers- General.

* Assistant.

* Senior Officers.

* Assistant Manager.

* Assistant Staff.

20th January 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

My name is Mahender and I am completing my eco H from Kirori mal college.
I want to know what sort of jobs will I get in rbi
And can I join rbi after completing my graduation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?