View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

4th January 2012, 12:57 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Cool Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

hi...
i prefer late night study because at that time of period you have no disturbance at all and no diversion of mind...and for study in the early morning you have to compromise with your sleeping along with a disturbance of the people who wake up early in the morning....
6th January 2012, 01:10 PM
yasser azmi

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

IF you really have the ability to force yourself to do Study in the morning , i would recommend this:

1. night sleep well ( depends on hours you get used to sleep ) normally 6-8hours
2. Don't eat much dinner or make it 2/3 hours before sleep time .
3. Just wake up and have alittle breakfast , no fats with a hot drink
4. Have a walk in the fresh Air for 10 mints atleast ... last researches approves that walking is better than Stimulant drinks" like tea , and coffee with it's many types and names " to Get your mind fresh and ready .
5. start your day studying the maths and what's like it that need much concentration .

Wish those little information help you to do well in studying .

Peace
13th January 2012, 03:46 PM

Ya i prefer to study in the morning.But it is depending upon you .when your mind is peacefull§you concentrate ,that is the perfect time for studying and we get all that things which is necessary for our study and a healthy mind
17th January 2012, 03:25 PM
mittal swati
Member+

i prefer morning study but it depends upon person to person attitude and nature
18th February 2012, 12:33 AM
odisha rocks!!!
Junior Member+

I prefer to study in early morning because the atmosphere is filled with positive vibrations which calms my mind and helps me to concentrate on my studies.
Furthermore, it is medically proved that waking up early in morning is more healthier than sleeping late at night .
23rd February 2012, 10:08 AM
satati

Early mornings are the best time for study. during this time you feel much more fresh and can concentrate on studies. Even our parents give us an advice to wake up early in the morning and make use of that precious time. they say that if we learn at that time then we will remember more and can concentrate on our studies properly and i also think that this is the right suggestion.
29th February 2012, 08:45 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Its not depends of time , whenever you feel that it is right time to study then just go with it.
2nd March 2012, 08:57 AM
chsvskoteswararao

I prefer nights because the nights ends for a long time where as the early morning sessions end quickly and in nights as every one sleeps we can sit at one corner on our lamp and study for the whole night.
1st April 2012, 11:27 AM
thinker

Anytime is preferrable. While studying concentration of mind is important. Whenever we want to study , first sit with taking books, close your eyes for 2 to 3 minutes, then start studying. Quality of study is important than quantity of time.
2nd April 2012, 10:20 AM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Anytime is study time. For studying concentration of mind is necessary and if we really want to we can do so anytime. Before starting study we must sit with closed eyes for two minutes, concentrate on what we have to study and then start.
5th April 2012, 02:27 PM
sunkara likhitha

night will be good because there wiil be peace and calm which is necessary for students preparing for compitative exams those who study in the in the home late night study is better
6th April 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i prefer night because there is no noise at this time so we learn easily our lesson
8th April 2012, 11:40 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
I usually read at nytime it depends on situation because if the paper is in morning time then i will use to read in early morning because in morning mind is fresh and you properly slept but if the paper time is afternoon then i use to read late night and then wake up late in the morning so at the paper time the mind is fresh . But in general i use to read in morning.
16th April 2012, 01:07 PM

Thumbs up Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

I always Prefer to Study in Late night. I had scored 461 marks in 10th std. and 1080 marks in 12th std. and 79% of marks in B.com degree. I finish all the works in subjects during night. I prefer early morning for only go through the subjects.
18th April 2012, 05:07 PM
vinayaga2012

I Prefer only morning session because early morning gives you refresh also keep your mind as cool and search some ideas

In night time whatever time you study you will get sleepy so you can't progress quickly....
28th April 2012, 04:51 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

i prefer early morning cause By getting up early in the morning one also gets more time at his disposal for work as compared to late-risers.

thanks
29th April 2012, 05:15 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

i use dto study late night but recently i found out that morning study is far better than night...

.you feel it when u do it..
6th May 2012, 12:07 AM
kkkirti

HI, There is not a fixed time for study. we should study at the time when it suits us.
but personally i prefer to study at night. specially when you are living in joint family then it is impossible to find a peaceful place. so in that circumstances you can study at night. no one can disturb u at that time.
10th May 2012, 04:18 PM
a444

accoroding to my view its night shift are better for study
20th May 2012, 11:49 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Hello Friend,

It depends on your interest.saying to study early morning or late night depends on you,your activities on the concerned day, your eating habits on that day.

If you are too much tired with your daily activities then you cant study late nights.

So why they morning is you will not be effected with the above things stopping you or you will not have any mental tensions since just you had enough rest.

Of course everything has exceptions.so better follow as per the conditions around you without sticking to study the morning or night.

Thank You!
25th May 2012, 04:07 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Everyone says that it is quite preferable to study at early morning,but i prefer studying till late in the night because i don't have the habit of waking up early in the morning.But with my experience i found out that whatever you read in the early morning you will certainly remember it for a long time as our will be refreshed after a sound sleep.
25th May 2012, 05:34 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

It is said study early morning is good for health and mind. But many of us don't follow because of their daily routine and clashes among their timetable.
According to me if we just consider the study case then there is no harm in studdying late in the night if student finds it beneficial for him. As some students find out that studying in late night makes their mind work fast and catch the concepts fast. So here the point is just of beneficial study and if someone gets better understanding and good catch over the topic during the late night tome then there is nothing wrong. Its his/her own wish to decide which time is better for them.
9th June 2012, 02:20 PM
surekha_katreddy

I prefer early morning to study because i think it is the best time to study with out any disturbance as well as no other thoughts in your mind as we are fresh in our mind after a sound sleep. So that we can pay our attention to the subject.
24th June 2012, 05:01 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi...
I prefer late night studies because I feel much relaxed and concentrated at night than at morning.
Moreover,I can't control my morning sleep unless my exams are near by.When the exams are not near,most of the students find themselves unable to wake at early morning thinking that the exams are not near and we can study later on.
However,studying at night or morning depends on the interests of person.
It is a known fact that studying at morning is better for our memory.
But when it is very difficult to control morning sleep,then studying late night is a better option.Most of the hostel students go for late night studies only because of this.
So,prefer the time which suits you.
Thanks.
26th June 2012, 05:44 PM
epson

It totally depends upon the individual and also works. Like many of us will read just before the exam then it is necessary to read the other night because it’s not possible to complete within the day time. There are people who cannot control their sleep in the night so they should definitely prefer doing in the day or else it’ll be pending and it will soon haunt..
In the same way the opposite kind of people. The most important thing a person should have to experiment these things is the passion and the interest to do the work on time … only then this night out’s will be possible.
24th July 2012, 12:49 PM
snehasalvi

i prefer to study at late night because if you complete your study then you sleep without tension and at morning do revision..............
but if study at morning then you cant sleep well because of study tension.....

thank you.
2nd August 2012, 03:21 PM
snehasalvi

hi
i prefer late night..........
because do study at late night and sleep without tension...........
and at morning it revised...........

thank you.
15th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi..

I prefer both late night and early morning studies, this is because at this time, our brain is fresh and ready to grasp new things in morning. while in the night , I prefer to revise what I have learnt all day.

This method is the best, as if I don't study before exam at all, I am sure to get above 80% sure shot. (But I should be very regular in following this routine )
16th August 2012, 04:37 PM
prince raj1

hi..
its a different choices for different paople.but if u want good marks or for a good job you should always study in a free mind.according to question i preffer to study in early morning.its really better to study in a peace mind.
."If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
4th September 2012, 06:17 PM
Salmankhn793

i prefer to study late night because of my busy schedule, i dont get time in the morning time bacause i have to ready for my college from 5 in the morning and takes almost 4 pm to get back to my home. After that a nap is necessary, so its the genuine time i get to study
4th September 2012, 09:48 PM
shadab879

According to me there is no fixed time for study. The study can be done only when one is in the mood to study. Suppose if someone select the morning time to study and he feels sleepy then he wont be able to study because he wont be able to concentrate. And he may fall asleep during night. Therefore one should study when he can fully concentrate on his study. Whenever he has time he can study.
23rd September 2012, 12:06 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

I prefer to study in the early morning because morning on disturbance and no tension
28th September 2012, 02:52 AM
surajm093

It depends on people to people but I study in night because there is silence in night and no one is there to disturb. so, that we concentrate on our studies well.
29th September 2012, 12:28 AM

people are all different all around the globe.some prefer mornings as one has a cool and fresh mind to start something new. and the concentration level in the morning is also very high .like wise some people like to study at night and some are very compatible who can study anytime.like me i can study any time only requirement is that there should a receptive and cool mind to study and a silent surrounding that is conducive to study,that it .and i can study like that.
29th September 2012, 01:35 PM

it depends upon the mentality of the person.
everyone wants to study in early mornings
thats a very good habit
but one should have also the habit of reading any time
because we cant say when we will be free in this complex world
25th October 2012, 02:53 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

i study any time i suggest all of you to study at any time there is no rules to study
26th October 2012, 04:25 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi......................,

I prefer morning time but --------
* In today life schedule it is difficult to maintain so...........
* You may prefer night time but its harm to wake till mid nights......
10th November 2012, 12:42 AM
Nurudin

I prefer to study in the mornings.
You wake up with a fresh energy.
The weather is mostly cool.
Few people and activities around to cause distractions.
20th December 2012, 12:26 PM
bhudevi.g

Quote:
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

Well I would like to vote for the answer "EARLY MORNING"
Let me start my answer with a small research report on " The effectiveness of our mind during the whole day"
Right Time--------Right Mind
4AM-9AM-------100%
9AM-1PM-------60%
1PM-4PM-------20%
4PM-7PM-------40%
7PM-10PM------80%
10PM-12AM-----60%
12AM-4AM-----20%
Based on the the above information our mind works 100% efficiently during early hours....i.e we can put our whole effort towards our study irrespective of other aspects.....
After waking up with a sound sleep we forget all our worries and our mind will be ready to think......
So make use of the above information and succed in life...
Have a good day....
17th January 2013, 09:14 PM
aakash arya

normally studying in early morning is the best time because that is the moment when we are yet to begin our day.. and beginning day with such a concentration can only help to improve then rest of the day hours.. in night we all get tired and thousands of things keep crossing the mind that happened during day.. in night we cannot concentrate that much..

but ya i do study anytime i get.. as i have varying schedule..
15th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

all fingers are not same... all human behavior & characteristics are not same...if every individual behavior is same, then by now there would have been plenty books & d.v.d.s as answers for your question....
basically there is a body clock & body cycle in every body. that's totally different for every individual...find out what suites you..... for me late night study is better.. if i sleep then i cannot get up and then study.. so i always prefer to study& complete the syllabus and then have a peaceful sleep. this sometimes also ends up in full night study and no sleep at all.. you got to know your grasping speed...
so which ever is convenient for you choose that particular timing...
study or learning cannot be done forcefully.. you got to have the motive behind it...don't do it forcefully... also if you feel like playing, go and play and then sit for studying.... if you wanna hear a song during studying, don't compel yourself.. hear the song and then study.... satisfy all your wishes and then with a fulfilled heart sit for studying..
food a very important factor for studies....i strongly feel that than physical work, mental work consumes lot of energy...s o do eat rich in proteins... and vitamins...curd will help you better...apart from this i don't want to involve any hi-funda sciences and gene-factor...which are totally not to be considered...
13th March 2013, 11:18 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

I suggest that study to early morning is fantastic beacause in early morning mood and mind is very fresh.
It is also true:
Early to bed
Early to rise
Makes a man
Healtyh wealthy and wise.
Thanks
18th March 2013, 01:50 AM
raj bn

i prefer nights as i cannot sleep without completing my job. and my job is to study.
20th April 2013, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

how i prepaid for my final exam within three months?
17th May 2013, 12:49 AM
pearl wingett
Junior Member+

I have a habit of studying any time but i Prefer to study in the mornings because i think that in the morning we are all set and freshed to study ....every thing we study goes into mind completely...morning is best time to study ...you are fresh ,, you have energy so i prefer morning time
27th June 2013, 11:47 PM
shafiy

mostly early morning is the correct time to study because mind is free from all thoughts at that time and environment is also silent it is easy to concentrate on studies
2nd July 2013, 12:11 PM
harishbanu

According to my view,I prefer late nights to study.I always used to study in late nights because there are some reasons according to me.
In my opinion,we have to write exams without any tensions and free mind.If we try to cover our subject in night we can sleep free at least four hours also. Without feeling free,even we sleep eights hours of no use according to me.
If we complete our subject in night,we feel better and fresh in morning and also we can write in fresh mind.
If we can't complete our subject in morning,we feel tension and frustrated,we can't attempt our exams properly.
4th July 2013, 01:45 PM

I prefer to study at late night and i am become habitual of it.
According to me we get more silence and calmness in night only. and i got more concentration on my topics.

I have try lots of Time to get early in morning for study but i never get success.
Even by study in early morning is good one because you are in fresh mood and grab thing more quickly by learning.

thank you
5th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai,I prefer Early morning time to study because our mind will be fresh in the early morning. Its not good to study at late nights without sleep and there will be much disturbance in the night time.Our mind relaxs when we go for sleep.So,when we wake up in the early morning our minds will be very fresh and relaxed, then we can study with concentration and without any disturbance.
We can grasp more subject in the early morning than in the late evening. So,it is better to do study in the early morning.
Thank You
15th July 2013, 11:52 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Quote:

i prefer to study in early morning because early morning the mind will be fresh and will not be an type of tension
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?