View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

24th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

my brother is studying in class 7 he wants to appear for forthcoming imo so i want to know from where i can get the forum for coming imo.any tips for preparation?
25th October 2011, 12:21 AM
Tushargoyalrit

According to mine it is a dilemma between not only in students but also in professionals which time is better to study either night or morning. Not emphasizing on a particular time i would like to say that we should't follow others choice like this time is better and this is not. At all as i am an engineering student, i think, not only think, i am sure that we should believe on our selves. We should study at what time we like to study whether it is morning, night or any other time. But we must be honest for this. I have seen many people who study early morning, some study continuously for lot of hours. They even fail in their exam. Bt i follow my rules. I treat it like a game so that i may enjoy it. And due to this i am the topper of my college. It is all because of honesty. If we are not studying several hours bt study for 2 or 3 hour honestly whatever the time no matter but you are enjoying it, i assure you, success will run after you. So please don't get bother and waste your precious time in following other instructions about which time is better. Listen the voice of your heart and do what you want to do. But be sincere. Study any time at which u feel like good to study and then study. You will be definitely to understand more, read more. It will be in your knowledge for long time. Because you are not following anybody, u are doing whatever u like. It will increase your concentration. So decision in your hand, whether follow other or yourself.
Good bye
25th October 2011, 12:43 AM
Tushargoyalrit

According to mine it is a dilemma between not only in students but also in professionals which time is better to study either night or morning. Not emphasizing on a particular time i would like to say that we should't follow others choice like this time is better and this is not. At all as i am an engineering student, i think, not only think, i am sure that we should believe on our selves. We should study at what time we like to study whether it is morning, night or any other time. But we must be honest for this. I have seen many people who study early morning, some study continuously for lot of hours. They even fail in their exam. Bt i follow my rules. I treat it like a game so that i may enjoy it. And due to this i am the topper of my college. It is all because of honesty. If we are not studying several hours bt study for 2 or 3 hour honestly whatever the time no matter but you are enjoying it, i assure you, success will run after you. So please don't get bother and waste your precious time in following other instructions about which time is better. Listen the voice of your heart and do what you want to do. But be sincere. Study any time at which u feel like good to study and then study. You will be definitely to understand more, read more. It will be in your knowledge for long time. Because you are not following anybody, u are doing whatever u like. It will increase your concentration. So decision in your hand, whether follow other or yourself.
Good bye
25th October 2011, 12:49 AM
Tushargoyalrit

Good bye
25th October 2011, 01:00 AM
Tushargoyalrit

According to mine it is a dilemma between not only in students but also in professionals which time is better to study either night or morning. Not emphasizing on a particular time i would like to say that we should't follow others choice like this time is better and this is not. At all as i am an engineering student, i think, not only think, i am sure that we should believe on our selves. We should study at what time we like to study whether it is morning, night or any other time. But we must be honest for this. I have seen many people who study early morning, some study continuously for lot of hours. They even fail in their exam. Bt i follow my rules. I treat it like a game so that i may enjoy it. And due to this i am the topper of my college. It is all because of honesty. If we are not studying several hours bt study for 2 or 3 hour honestly whatever the time no matter but you are enjoying it, i assure you, success will run after you.
25th October 2011, 09:11 AM
ANITHAAMIRTHARAJ

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Basicly morning study wil increase our thoughts and thinking capable a i trust till now,so i prepare morning study only always.....
25th October 2011, 04:09 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
I am agree with you, we should do our study in the morning time.
25th October 2011, 04:11 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
I prefer late night studies,infact night out studies.Because i cannot control my sleep in the morning.
This young generation mostly prefers late night studies.During my college days i saw almost 90% of the students practicing late night studies.
While there is no doubt that morning studies are better,but when one cannot be totally awake in the morning,how can he concentrate on the studies.So its better to have good late morning sleep and study till late night.
But late night study is not sound for the health if you do study every night you will become ill and in the morning time we feel fresh but the other side night time we feel sleepy and feel bother.
25th October 2011, 04:14 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
it is always good to study in morning than late night. because in morning your mind is always ready to receive .
Yes it is right that early morning study is the best time.
25th October 2011, 04:16 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by musul1989 View Post
Hii ,
i prefer early morning studies , as in night out studies one can sit for a long time but grasp a little . But as we know a perfect sleep is necessary for keeping a persons mind fit , so when we get up in morning our mind is fully prepared to grasp any amount of knowledge ., and the fresh atmosphere helps us in remembering those concepts for a longer period of time.
I am agree with your answer.
25th October 2011, 04:28 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I prefer to study at nights as I feel a bit lazy to wake up early in the morning and that also for study. But I have seen sometimes that the performance is better if you study in early morning.
but night study is not good for health.
25th October 2011, 04:36 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by vja View Post
morning study,becouse at that time,your mind is very fresh..

all the best....
Yes it is right that morning study is best time and our parents always suggest to study early in the morning.
25th October 2011, 04:37 PM
kausar.j786

I will vote in favor of early morning study.
25th October 2011, 04:39 PM
kausar.j786

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Well I prefer LATE night studies...I really feel lazy to get up early in the morning...I only like to study early in the morning..When I have to do mathematics...Late night studies includes peace..
But you should choose your morning time for the study that time you will feel fresh and can do better your study.
27th October 2011, 03:27 PM
aashish14914

last nigt study is bestttttttt;;;;;;;;;
30th October 2011, 11:48 AM
preet jyot

I think that morning time is the best time for study. because mostly students live in hostels or P.G. their is very noise in night time. In mornng only thoggse student wake who wants to reach on their goal...I think a student should go on bed early & wake up early in morning.
30th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Geeta khurana

Wink Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Time for studying depends on the subject.

As I prefer studying Maths at Night because at that time I am able to concentrate properly,

And rest of all subjects in the morning because in the early morning my mind is fresh.
31st October 2011, 07:53 PM
sutenu sen

hello friend,

Every person have a different frame of mind and also they follow different schedule according to there comfort. But in both cases whether late night studies or morning studies one thing is clear that the ideal time for studies is when every one sleeps and there is no disturbance. Our mind can catch any thing better in peace.

According to human psychology the best time for studies is in the morning because after a good sleep our mind gets refresh up and it is in a state where it can concentrate more and grasp more.

But thinking adversely according to some students the best time is late night studies as they feel sleepy even after they wake up early in the morning.

Have a great day.
1st November 2011, 06:39 PM
sharathmay01

according to me anytime when i get interest i will study i dont even see wheather it is morning or night
1st November 2011, 09:21 PM
madhu madne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
sir

I think night is better because there no one to disturb you
2nd November 2011, 01:57 PM
nitesh_kumar1430

Post Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
hello a very happy dipawali to all
and..usually i do study at late night because..concentration comes to effect at morning time and so after 12 its very easy to get concentration power
no noises from outside at late night and it makes ur determination power to higher level .as a result you are in a position to remember more things and..to learn them

at morning time ..first you have to struggle to wake up. this is the only problem related to students..
getting early in the morning....
for these reasons.. i usually prefer late night

so have a nice day..
good luck

According to my perception and interpretation anytime is good for study all that you need is concentration and will to study.If you like the subject you can study anywhere and anytime and if you are trying to find excuse you will thousand of it to escape from study.you should study in intervals,take proper sleep,proper diet and manage the time for study according to the necessity of the subjects.No matters how much marks you got but the concept should be clear.Hence there is no time to study you can study at any time according to your feasibility.Best Luck....and one more thing Intelligence is not merely to avoid mistake,But How quickly you finds ways to rectify it is the intelligence.So stop searching for proper time........
4th November 2011, 05:04 PM
learningone

Actually I can not study at morning because of work so I have only time to study at evening o really late night. By the way I always preferred to have night study time than morning.
6th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i feel comfortable studying @late nights because when in the matter of morning comes we are jus with a dreamy eyes we cant concentrate on studies

at my point of view night studies helps very much than early mornings
7th November 2011, 08:18 AM
pavan kumar talla

early morning we have a limited time...but nights u can study untill the whole topic is complete.....so for students preparing for competitive exams night is better than a day......for students who dont need much continuation on the subject mrng and day is ok....
7th November 2011, 09:59 PM
amrit.sbagga

I usually prefer late night studies because I cannot control my sleep in morning. Although I knew late night studies has bad impact on health, but I just can't change my night time studying habit. Early morning study is best for everyone and I am also trying to indulge myself in it and trying to leave the late night studies.
15th November 2011, 10:20 AM
madhu madne

Red face Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Hi

Late night is better
16th November 2011, 04:17 PM
pranita tripathy

hello,
All are saying early morning study is suitable time for our study.After listening by all most of us,infact all must have the same opinion.
But genuinly, how many of us want to read in early morning by waking up earlier?Its good to wake up early for reading but if you can not concentrate on your study and you feel sleepy through out your reading, then what is the benefit?
If you can give your proper attention on your study then whatever the time may be it must be very much helpful for you.Still i wil say, there is a saying that early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.And it is really a fact.
17th November 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
its good to rise early morning for study,if you feel fresh,cool etc.if possible all of us should be an early riser.morning time is the best time for everything not only for study but also for our health. to do any kind of exercises,yoga,pranayam etc.,it is the perfect time.
according to all our elder family members,we all should rise early and go to bed early in the night too but really how many of us going to bed early and rise early in the morning ?
ofcourse, now a days many of us are being conscious about our health for which we want to do yoga, pranayam, asans, exercise etc.by which we can get mental peace and physical fitness.these things are also very much helpful for our mind which tends us to give concentration on study or whatever the work may be.
we need a peaceful, calm,constant mind for study which will helpful to understand and analyse our topic.having fickle mind one can only by-heart the things by trying again and again.But to understand any topic we have to go throughthe exact meaning of that which is possible only by giving attention,concentration,dedication towards our study.

so my point is if our mind is not that much affected by outside situations,whatever the time may be it is very much suitable for study.yes if you feel tired or disturbed by whole day's situations,then after getting relaxed also you can read at night.
i also suggest not to study through out the whole night as it affects our body and soon we loose our physical strength because night time is only suitable for sleeping which gives energy to us for doing works in the day time. so if you sleep early then you must rise early for study as it is very much suitable time for study.
thank you.
22nd November 2011, 10:27 AM
kavyasakthivel

[QUOTE=ForumModerator;223247]Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?[studying in the morning is better bcoz,n morning the mind vl be fresh........it vl more better after dng meditation in mng........... new & vague concepts can be understood very easily.....
22nd November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what do you think the best way to overcome stress?
24th November 2011, 10:05 AM
Yasir yousf

I feel early in morning because of freshness
24th November 2011, 11:23 AM
arun199011

Studying in early morning is good one and preferable.
Those who are studying in late night they won't get much interest in studying.
Benefits in early morning studying:
1.Increase the concentration in studying.
2.On side disturbance in early morning.
3.Mind will work fast than in night.
4.you can remember more in early morning than in late night.
So prefere the early morning studies it will help for you career.
25th November 2011, 07:13 PM
sowjith

i feel comfortable to study at anytime but important thing is concentration if concentration is there any time is comfortable
28th November 2011, 12:59 PM
shruthic

The thing is whether you study in the morning on at nights, you need concentration on what you read, or else it is of no use.I prefer to read at nights as I cant wake up early in the morning. I feel nights will be calm and pleasant to study. One more thing even though you sleep your mind will be recalling what you have done/read earlier.
29th November 2011, 10:46 AM
Rahul choudhary

Quote:
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

work while you work play while you play this is the way to be happy and gay. This line holds good so you can study at any time but in my opinion it is better to study in early morning as because at that time our mind get fresh after a sound sleep.
30th November 2011, 12:40 PM
zyoti

Early morning studies are best because in the morning our mind is fresh and we are stress free..we can concentrate more in the morning and diversion is also less
30th November 2011, 07:25 PM
sahaja mallarapu

actually i dont have a particular time to study. when ever i get interest then only i will study but it is good to study early in the mornings
1st December 2011, 03:49 PM
JASLEEN 89

According to me one should do the learning work in the early morning because that time our mind is fresh and for the subjects like Maths one should do at night.
4th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Honestman

Hello friend night is the silent time you study at night time that is good for studies
5th December 2011, 02:41 PM
jayparikh

Quote:

hi,
according to me I prefer late night studies as to wake up in the early morning is quite difficult for me and also night is the continuation of the whole day activity. so i prefer to study in night
13th December 2011, 11:29 PM
chandrasekarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
i support this statment
15th December 2011, 02:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

There is more likely a interest which we must cultivate while studying,as even if you are going to study for 3 hours without interest there is going to be no use in it..But if you get the interest and then study at any time,it will be so usefull even if you read 4 topics as you won't forget..

So i prefer to study at anytime when my interest comes
15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Shaima Akram

the best time for studying is night,because there is no one to disturb you....
17th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Hello,

The time of study is depend upon you.
But I refer the night as well as morning study.

If do study night and repeat again in morning then it is very best for you.

Sayyed Shahrukh
18th December 2011, 09:24 AM
ThEoNeThAtGoTaWaY

Thumbs up Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

i prefer studying at any time. if my mind is fresh at the night time, i can study the whole night without a break.
if i wish to study in the morning time, i can do that.
it is said that morning time is the best time because its a new fresh morning . it gives refreshment to your mind. but nothing is as such compulsory.
truly, i can study anytime , whenever i feel so.
18th December 2011, 07:41 PM
mettuguy

the person who got a gold medal from the Delhi university have gone mad. so don't try to spend your most of the time in studying try to spend some time for entertainment.
22nd December 2011, 05:11 PM
Kate_solo
Junior Member+

Hello,

I prefer studying at night. I find it easy to concentrate at night as there is nobody to disturb you so you can easily grasp a lot within a short span. Well that is what i feel , different people have got different idea and different state of mind, some can even manage studying with people around, music on whereas some like me find it easy to study alone.

thanks,
23rd December 2011, 02:26 PM
Vibhor Shah

It surely a subject of personal interest and situation. A student who have worked hard in studies, whole academic year, will not bother to do study for late nights and will have short revision in the morning time. But talking about students who always pick books in the exam time will easily got stressed and will prefer late night study even may be whole night out.
2nd January 2012, 05:15 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:

According to me study in early morning is best than study in the late night
because in morning the mind is free from any type of quarry & there is no any noise in outer atmosphere which can help us to study in the pleasant environment.
2nd January 2012, 06:35 PM
manishrajit

Quote:

I prefer to study early in the morning because it is right time to study, aat that time mind is also fresh whatever we learn it remember for a long time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?