17th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission JNU for MA English in night section for a school Teacher?

Respected sir
i am a school teacher i have completed my ma from rbu in english now i want to pursue ma in english from ju in night section can i get admission? If yes what is the process? Please help me.

27th January 2017, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission JNU for MA English in night section for a school Teacher?

JNU conducts entrance exam for admission in MA English course. You need to perform very well in the entrance exam, then only there is any chance of admission because seats are limited.

For applying you need to visit the official website, when admission notification is announced by the university. Just make sure you have all the details before sitting for applying online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?