17th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MA(H) in Sanskrit at JNU?

I am pursuing b.a.(h) 2nd year and want to do m.a.(h) in sanskrit from jnu. I want to know admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of MA(H) in Sanskrit at JNU? -- [New]
  2. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  3. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  4. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  5. I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  8. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  9. How to take admission in M.A with Sanskrit? I am a graduate with B.A
  10. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  12. What's the admission criteria and date for M.A(Sanskrit) from CSMU through private?
  13. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  14. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  15. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  17. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  18. Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course?
9th May 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MA(H) in Sanskrit at JNU?

I have passed BA(Hon) in Sanskrit in 2006. can I do MA in Sanskrit after such a long gap? If yes,
what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?