10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in LLM(Human Rights) course in Sarguja University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

17th June 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in LLM(Human Rights) course in Sarguja University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can apply by collecting the application from the university or can download it from the university website for the admission to study LLM (Human Rights) at Sarguja University. Candidates have to apply for the admission with the following documents: Domicile Certificate & other weightage claim certificate, caste certificate (wherever applicable), a certificate showing date of birth and Mark sheet / Certificate of all classes from 10th to qualifying examination. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the notice board. Students shall collect information about their admission on their own. There is no upper age limit to study the LLM at Sarguja University. Candidates can find the details in the Sarguja University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?