11th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)?

Hi,
Since there is not held GATE for B.Tech Petroleum Engineering students then what is the admission procedure for M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  3. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  5. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu?
  14. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  15. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  16. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
3rd January 2016, 10:40 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)?

No, GATE exam is conducted for Petroleum Engineering (PE) too. From GATE 2016 a separate exam is conducted for this discipline.

Following are the procedure you have to follow:

--Fill the GATE online application with Petroleum Engineering discipline and take the exam with the respective dates mentioned in admit card.

--After qualifying the GATE exam, you have to fill the online counseling for admission of CCMT.

**Below is the attachment regarding the full notification of GATE 2016. You can go through it if you have any confusion regarding this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate 2016.pdf(1.74 MB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?