23rd September 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is available in Indian Economic Services? Detailed information about it?

Hello Sir,
I want to know what is Indian Economic Services? And what kind of job profile it provides? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

17th September 2016, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is available in Indian Economic Services? Detailed information about it?

Kind of Jobs available in Indian Economic Services:

The job posts that are available in Indian Economics Services are,

>> ECOs

>> SSCOs

The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

Candidates must be an Indian Citizen

The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> Post Graduate degree in Applied Economics/ Economics/ Business Economics or Econometric's for appearing in Indian Economic Services Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?