7th October 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear for CAT with 46% marks in graduation?

I have completed my graduation with 46% aggregate marks in B.Com (honours). Am i eligible to apply for CAT exam?

7th October 2015, 08:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for CAT with 46% marks in graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in CAT Exam:

>> No, you are not eligible to appear in CAT Examination with the above mentioned percentage.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is "50% marks" , Graduate degree must be completed from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to appear in CAT Examination.

>> Since you have secured less than what is required, you are not eligible to appear in CAT Examination.
7th October 2015, 09:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 46% aggregate marks in B.Com (honours). Am i eligible to apply for CAT exam?
As per graduation marks, you are not eligible for CAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for CAT exam.
7th October 2015, 11:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible to appear for CAT with 46% marks in graduation?

** CAT stands for Common Admission Test for selecting students for their business administration program at the Masters level.

** No, you are not eligible to appear for CAT with 46% marks in graduation.

** For CAT examination, you must have bachelors degree with at least 50 percent marks from recognized University.

** If you Belong to SC/ST/DA/PWD category then you are eligible for CAT examination.
14th September 2017, 02:55 AM
kunalroy89

The minimum criteria for CAT is 50% marks in Graduation from UGC recognised university from any stream or subject.
The marks criteria is lowered to 45% for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped.
For General and OBC, minimum marks required is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?