21st July 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Which course to do after completion of BAMS? Post graduation course in India is applicable in foreign countries too?

what we have to do after bams and how we do that
if we do th post graduation from foreign will it be applicable in india or not? Can you please provide me your suggestion on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

21st July 2016, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after completion of BAMS? Post graduation course in India is applicable in foreign countries too?

The areas where you can start your career successfully after completion of BAMS Course is categorised into 5 categories:

Clinical Practice

Academic

Research

Drug Manufacturing

Management And Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations? 2 4th August 2017 06:11 PM
Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? 3 12th July 2017 02:31 PM
Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree? 2 12th January 2016 05:52 PM
Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both? 1 21st November 2015 08:57 PM
Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation? 1 28th May 2015 12:51 PM