16th January 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of graduation in Science?

Sir/Mam,

I have recently completed my graduation in science now I just want know that whether I can do CA or not?if not then what better options are available for me? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of graduation in Science? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Acturial Science after completion of Graduation in Statistics or any other Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  4. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  5. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  6. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  7. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
  8. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation?
  9. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of graduation with biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Homescience after completion of B.A course?
  17. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
16th January 2016, 02:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of graduation in Science?

Yes, you can surely opt for CA examination as the minimum eligibility for the above mentioned course is mentioned below, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for CA:

> Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized University

> Candidates having cleared their graduation in B.Com will however be exempted from Competency Professional Test(not for those candidates who have scored less than 55% in their graduation).
16th January 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of graduation in Science?

If you have got 60% marks in your graduation in science stream then you can apply for direct registration in CA IPCC without appearing for CPT.

Hence, you are surely eligible for CA admission without any doubt but your percentage will tell whether you are eligible for IPCC or CPT.
16th January 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have recently completed my graduation in science now I just want know that whether I can do CA or not?if not then what better options are available for me? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for a CA Intermediate (IPC) course; if you have scored at least 60% marks in graduation (for commerce graduates it will be 55%). The graduates with 60% marks are exempted from Common Proficiency Test (CPT). After passing the Inter course can register as Articled Clerks for practical training. There is also computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. After clearing inter you can register for final course.

If you have scored less than 60% in non commerce degree, you will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) before you can register for Inter Course. The website link is http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?