14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from One College to another college for 3rd year?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 2nd year extc and due to some financial problems I would like to change my college for 3rd year admission. Please tell me the procedure to change from one college to another college for 3rd year admission.

14th August 2016, 07:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from One College to another college for 3rd year?

Yes, candidates are eligible to change the colleges within the same universities.

So, if you want to take the admission in colleges of same university you may visit both the colleges and it is only possible to change the college only with there mutual decision in your favor.

So, you only need to request your college to give you the t.c and ask the other to take your admission by giving them the nobel cause.
14th August 2016, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not possible to shift from one college to another college for pursuing 3rd year after completion of your 2 years course from a particular college. You can't pursue some part of the course from one college and remaining part of the course from another college. If you want to take admission in 3rd year in another college, its not possible, the college will ask you to take admission in first year and again you need to pursue two years of course which you have already studies. So, I suggest you to pursue your 3rd year from the same college where you have pursued first two years of course.
14th August 2016, 11:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** Sorry to say you are not eligible to shift from One College to another college for 3rd year.

** There is no college for the admission in third years after completion of second year from another college.
15th August 2016, 12:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As you know that there are various colleges under one university. Therefore, if you are changing college then it will be under same university. Then only you are eligible to do so. You need to write an application related with the problem and your demand and consult from dean of college then they will show you right way.
15th August 2016, 03:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to another college from your current college to another in 3rd year as there is no such provision for it. You should have opted for it in the first year itself.

Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in 1st year in order to be eligible to apply for transfer to another college.
28th March 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in one college which is under SPPU .but internal of one subject is fail . Can I take admission to another College in same University.
13th November 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year and second year in
One college . Can change to another college for
3rd year?
25th August 2022, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Gkciet student btec ee streem transfer other collage is posible
14th September 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am 4 th year b pharmacy student I need to change my college means transfer Is this possible
18th September 2022, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir second year complete and go to another college possible r not sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?