5th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether my NCC-B certificate puts weightage while applying for MDS course?

Hello,
I am having NCC-B certificate and I want to apply for MDS course. Shall I get any weightage or not? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

8th May 2016, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my NCC-B certificate puts weightage while applying for MDS course?

For NCC-B certificate holders there is relaxation of 5% marks available. Hence, if a entrance exam demands 55% marks then you will be eligible even if you have 50% marks due to relaxation.

If you are applying for admission in colleges related to Army or any other defense forces then you will be preferred over other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission? 2 10th April 2023 02:50 AM
MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission? 1 24th March 2017 05:52 PM
Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India? 2 22nd March 2016 06:22 PM
How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia? 2 6th April 2014 11:13 PM
How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure? 0 16th August 2012 02:56 PM