26th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NPTI course after B.Tech with 68.2%?

Hello Sir, I am Raj Kumar. I have completed diploma with 74.5% and B.Tech with 68.2% in electrical and electronic engineering. Am I eligible for NPTI course, if yes, then what is the best course in NPTI and what is the fee for the course?

27th November 2016, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NPTI course after B.Tech with 68.2%?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NPTI course after completion of B.Tech:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for NPTI Course. The basic educational qualification required for doing this NPTI (National Power Training Institute) course is as follows.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent qualification in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.

* Electrical Engineering

* Mechanical Engineering

* Electrical and Electronics Engineering

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in B.E is 60% marks. As you have secured more than what is required, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?