25th January 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for post graduation in food and nutrition course after completion of graduation in B.Sc?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc pass course (my subjects included zoology botany and chemistry) am I eligible for post graduation in food and nutrition course? Can you please provide me with the details on this? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  2. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Neuro technology after completion of graduation in Applied Nutrition?
  3. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  5. List of colleges providing graduation in food and nutrition?
  6. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  7. Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition?
  8. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  9. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  11. Procedure of internship in food science and nutrition from AIMS after post graduation?
  12. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  14. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  17. How may I join a Nutrition course after completion of my B.Tech Food Technology? -- [New]
  18. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2018, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation in food and nutrition course after completion of graduation in B.Sc?

In order to pursue M.Sc Food and Nutrition course, you should have completed your graduation zoology, microbiology, biochemistry, physiology etc. with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university. With this eligibility you can get admission for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition course. Most of the reputed universities conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.
28th January 2018, 11:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation in food and nutrition course after completion of graduation in B.Sc?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate degree in food and nutrition after completing B.SC because minimum qualification required to apply for PG degree in food and nutrition is B.SC degree with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Microbiology from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of postgraduate degree in food and nutrition is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters. Here below are details regarding institutes offer PG degree course in food and nutrition course:-
Details Regarding Institutes Offer PG Degree in Food and Nutrition Course:-
  1. Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore
  2. Government Home Science College, Chandigarh
  3. Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  4. Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?