1st June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur after completion of BMS in Finance?

I have completed my BMS in Finance from Mumbai University. I want to know that can I opt for M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur after completion of the course, kindly help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between B.Sc Statistics and BBS/BMS?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  3. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  4. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  6. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  7. Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?
  8. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  13. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  14. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  16. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  17. What is the scope of statistics course in private sector?
  18. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
2nd June 2016, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur after completion of BMS in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BMS in Finance from Mumbai University. I want to know that can I opt for M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur after completion of the course, kindly help me out.
No, BMS in Finance candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in Statistics.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Statistics:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Statistics from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Statistics course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
2nd June 2016, 02:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur after completion of BMS in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Statistics from IIT, Kanpur is a Bachelor’s Degree with either Mathematics or Statistics as a subject for at least 2 years/4 semesters with 55% marks.
If you met the above the above conditions then you are eligible for studying M.Sc in Statistics in IIT, Kanpur.
The aspirant should appear for a Joint Admission Test (JAM) for the purpose of admission in IITs. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?