27th October 2016, 09:20 PM
mohita patnaik

Eligibility criteria for pursuing career in Foreign Languages

Hello Sir, My name is Mohita I have completed my B.Tech ECE stream and now I want to make a career in Foreign Languages but I have a doubt whether I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com
  2. Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?
  3. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  4. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  5. If I have knowledge in C, C++, Java(Core), Linux can I get IT jobs?
  6. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?
  8. Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?
  9. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess? -- [New]
  12. Which is the career scope in AEIE course? Companies in Uttarkhand which provide internship training? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How can I get admission in the foreign language bridge course of 1 or 2 years duration in part time or full time?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  15. How may I do part time course in French?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  17. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  18. What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?
30th October 2016, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pursuing career in Foreign Languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohita patnaik View Post
Hello Sir, My name is Mohita I have completed my B.Tech ECE stream and now I want to make a career in Foreign Languages but I have a doubt whether I am eligible or not?
List of the entrance exams are,

TOEFL

ILETS

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?