9th April 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Subjects enlisted in 1st year of Automobile Engineering Diploma course?

Hello guys,
I would like to know how many subjects
are there in 1st year of Diploma in Automobile
Engineering and please name them?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects enlisted to study in 1st year of Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  2. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  5. Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  8. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for CAT being a B.Com 1st year student? What are the subjects enlisted for CAT?
  11. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  12. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure, enlisted subjects and advantages of Olympiad for 1st standard student?
  18. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
9th May 2015, 12:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Subjects enlisted in 1st year of Automobile Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I would like to know how many subjects
are there in 1st year of Diploma in Automobile
Engineering and please name them?
Waiting for your reply.
The Subjects for 1st year Automobile Engineering Diploma course is differs from Institution to Institution. Here, I am listing you the subjects for Automobile Engineering Diploma course.

- Communication English I
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Mathematics – I
- Engineering Physics – I
- Engineering Chemistry – I
- Engineering Graphics – I
- Engineering Physics – I Practical
- Engineering Chemistry – I Practical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?