12th September 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission?

Hi,
Can you please tell me about the best university for Master of Physiotherapy course in India? What is the procedure for admission? Tell me also the requirements. Thank you in advance.

12th May 2017, 01:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you please tell me about the best university for Master of Physiotherapy course in India? What is the procedure for admission? Tell me also the requirements. Thank you in advance.

Candidates after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy can study Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in various colleges in India. Eligibility to study Master of Physiotherapy is a pass in BPT with 50% marks and candidates should have completed the internship. Candidates are admitted to the MPT course on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the university. Duration of the course is two years. Best universities to study Master of Physiotherapy are given below;

Sri Ramachandra University - Website Link

Manipal University - Website Link

M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore - Website Link

Maharashtra University of Health Sciences - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?